©twocats-miaow

a blog in the English language especially for my English speaking friends all over the world. This Blog is best viewed in a Mozilla Browser. For some strange reason, Internet Explorer is messing up my site. If you scroll down, you can read the blogs I already wrote. Thank you ;)

Monday, April 05, 2010

In loving memory Peggy Sue, my twin soul and beloved wife



In loving memory Peggy Sue, my twinsoul and beloved wife

zondag, maart 28, 2010 Door twocatsdesign

On Saturday 6 th March Peggy passed away. Although we miss her very much, we are glad that’s she now is in a place where there is no pain and misery. She finally found her rest.

The condolence was held Wednesday evening, she is cremated on Thursday March 11th 2010



Peggy at the animal farm, one of her last wishes.
Sunday 19 april 2009

Peggy visiting the animal farm, she never ever hugged a lamb ;) one of her last wishes was to cuddle a lamb.



Peggy with a lamb on her lap.



I dedicate this song to Peggy, it was played on her funeral and has a deep meaning and wise words in it . It is one of Peggy’s most favorite piece of music, and it was played at her funeral.

Peggy, spread your wings and fly! You’re in a better world now, without pain and misery, no more panics. We’ll meet again soon I’ll hope, and I come to fly with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home