©twocats-miaow

a blog in the English language especially for my English speaking friends all over the world. This Blog is best viewed in a Mozilla Browser. For some strange reason, Internet Explorer is messing up my site. If you scroll down, you can read the blogs I already wrote. Thank you ;)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My daily bread

I recently got a bread making machine and now I am baking my own bread!



My stomach gets upset from Supermarket bread so I discussed this with one of my friends. She has a bread making machine and is very content with it. At the moment she doesn’t use it and offered me to try it for a while to see if I like it.

The machine is very handy except for the display, it has no light so I can’t see what I am doing. She discussed it with her daughter, and guess what, her daughter has a different type of machine this machine has a light in the display. She doesn’t use it anymore because her family doesn’t like the bread . So she offered me her baking machine for free!!! Isn’t that kind
I already baked four breads, and I am experimenting with different kinds of wheat and things to add to my bread.



My Recipe

So I use 500 g of whole wheat with seeds
320 ml milk/water
1 tbs sunflower oil

Put the milk in the container
add the whole wheat to it
adding the oil to it

Push some buttons and wait for 3.45 hrs

My home smells delicious…and I can’t hardly wait till it’s ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home