©twocats-miaow

a blog in the English language especially for my English speaking friends all over the world. This Blog is best viewed in a Mozilla Browser. For some strange reason, Internet Explorer is messing up my site. If you scroll down, you can read the blogs I already wrote. Thank you ;)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Finally on holiday :)

We're totally ready for vacation






Finally fresh air and silence, just birds who will disturb the peace. After a long period of bad weather with heavy rains, summer decided to come back ;)
I don't know how we manage to get always good weather when we go on holiday, but a fact is, the weather is mostly nice to us. When we have rain, it's just necessary to take a day rest.

Tommorow or maybe this night I'll pack my bag. I always found it hard to decide what to take with me, though I always can shop there. Since the sun decided to stay, we can pack a lot of summer cloths, just a few sweaters for the night. My brother will bring our bikes and Peggy's anti-decubitis matras. It's always a lot of stuff we have to bring with us. Peg, decided to do shopping there as soon as we'll arive. Good idea. Though my brother is bringing us, we still have to keep in mind that on calamity we still have to take everything in our little car. So we have to pack only things that are really necessary.


Here we handcycle a lot, distances of 40km and even 60km are not uncommon. In Brabant we feel healthy at least, nice people and no rush. We always go to the same campsite and rent a Caravan from the Red Cross. These caravans are special built and are accesible for disabled, though not everything is adjusted. The kitchen is still normal, so you can't look in your pans. But hé, I am not complaining :) nothing is perfect. I think it's pretty luxious ;)

The campsite is situated across the forest between Breda and the Belgium border. We only have to cross the street. It has a very neat cycle path we often take. We can spend hours on those special cycle routes, they take you from one point to another. I expect there'll be a lot of mushrooms, it 's so nice to look at them with there red heads and white spots.

I am sure we have a fantastic holiday, we're really looking forward to it.

We' will not see these for a while!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home