©twocats-miaow

a blog in the English language especially for my English speaking friends all over the world. This Blog is best viewed in a Mozilla Browser. For some strange reason, Internet Explorer is messing up my site. If you scroll down, you can read the blogs I already wrote. Thank you ;)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sail Amsterdam 2005



Tomorrow this great maritime event will take place in Amsterdam at August 17th thru 22nd.

Actually it's taken place not to far from our house , but we won't visit it though, much to crowded. :(
Instead we'll watch tv and check out the websites. I've noticed that they installed a webcam in both IJmuiden and Amsterdam. You can watch a sneake preview of the whole event on their website.

I once went with my brother to watch the arrival of ships in IJmuiden. It was a great sight, very impressive too, all those ancient Tall Ships. It looks that it's gone be great, the weather is just fine, not to hot and sunny.








What do you think of it, ever visited such an event?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Jackie, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for commenting. WOW, you amaze me and your English is good to just have started your blog in our language. I admire your courage to seek out others as you have. I so hope you will return again to visit.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:21:00 pm  
Blogger Ja©kie said...

@Victoria: Thank you very much for you r nice compliments, I am blushing right now ;). I sure will pay a visit to your log again. I think there are many intresting things to read about.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 6:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home