©twocats-miaow

a blog in the English language especially for my English speaking friends all over the world. This Blog is best viewed in a Mozilla Browser. For some strange reason, Internet Explorer is messing up my site. If you scroll down, you can read the blogs I already wrote. Thank you ;)

Monday, August 08, 2005

Especially for my foreign friends ;)


Hi there,

I finally took the step to make an English weblog. I already have a few websites and weblogs, but they are all in Dutch. Altough my English is far from perfect, I decided to give it a try. It's a wonderful opportunity to practise my English though. You are more than welcome to give your comment.




A brief introduction ;)

The main reason to start another log is to improve my English ;)
I am Jackie, 40+ born and bred in the Netherlands. I live in a small town nearHaarlem. I have lat relationship, and share my house with Simon an adorable cat.
I have several hobby's; in the summertime I like to handbike a lot with my friend. We really love a good laugh and make as much fun as possible.
My friend really likes to write a lot and has her own log. In the winter I do wheelchair dancing. I started it last year, and it's great fun.
Photoshop or PSP, and Digital Painting are my other passions.
You can tell I am real addict. ;)

So you now you know a little about me ;)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay !




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home