©twocats-miaow

a blog in the English language especially for my English speaking friends all over the world. This Blog is best viewed in a Mozilla Browser. For some strange reason, Internet Explorer is messing up my site. If you scroll down, you can read the blogs I already wrote. Thank you ;)

Friday, August 12, 2005

We can do it!!!

WE CAN DO IT!
WHAT CAN WE DO?
IT!!

Jackie busy practicing her lessons, she is doing great!
Here she is concentrating on her balance

Oh, those wheels are getting off real high

Mummy, look at me, I finally can balance on my rear wheels without beeing stressed out. I even can make a pirouette and wheel on my rear wheels

A job well done girly, next time you can climb an escalator!


(comments made by doorgedraaid)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home